1. The limited product warranty for each of the above listed products is up to 250,000 km or 5 years, whichever comes first, when used in the automotive applications as outlined on the product label of each product.
2. RECOCHEM OEM branded engine coolants as listed above are warranted to be free from defects.
3. RECOCHEM OEM branded engine coolants as listed above have full product warranty when each engine coolant is used in a cooling system in good overall condition which has been completely drained, thoroughly flushed and filled with said coolant.
4. RECOCHEM OEM branded engine coolants have a partial (half the product life when added as initial fill) product warranty for each product within the portfolio, when each engine coolant is added to a cooling system having a similar extended life automotive product, as top up and the coolant being topped up is clear, bright, particulate free and there have been no coolant system maintenance issues.
5. RECOCHEM OEM branded engine coolants warranty will be void if added as top up to a coolant system where the coolant is off colour, hazy, dirty or contains particulates and the coolant system has had maintenance issues. If the coolant appears to be damaged it would be best to drain, flush and replace the used coolant with new product.
6. RECOCHEM OEM branded engine coolants must be used and maintained in accordance with the general engine manufacture’s coolant maintenance recommendations.
7. The warranty covers any cooling system part failure (s) where the coolant contacts / wets the metal surface of the cooling system component and the failure of that component can be proved to be directly caused by RECOCHEM’S OEM branded engine coolants inability to do its job.
8. Recochem Inc. is not liable for failures or damage resulting from abuse, incorrect storage, modification, neglect or misuse of RECOCHEM’S OEM branded engine coolants.
9. Recochem Inc. is not liable for failures resulting from the use or application of RECOCHEM’S OEM branded engine coolants inconsistent with the engine manufacturer’s recommendations or Recochem Inc. recommendations.
10. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
11. In no circumstances will Recochem Inc. be liable for loss of use or consequential losses.
12. In no circumstances will Recochem Inc. be liable for loss of use or consequential losses.
13. Recochem’s warranty is limited to the claims of product meeting stated specifications. It is the responsibility of the end user to determine product suitability as recommended in the Owner’s Manual and to follow engine manufacturer’s guidelines.